Bettersizer S3 Plus
Measure particle size and shape with one unit
Seamlessly combined laser diffraction and automated imaging into one system, Bettersizer S3 Plus can not only achieve a wide test range from 0.01 to 3500µm, but also provide reliable particle size distribution and particle shape information simultaneously. The combination of our innovative Dual lenses & oblique incidence optical system (DLOIS), auto refractive index measurement, and smart operation functions provide the most accurate, high-resolution, high sensitivity, excellence repeatability, cost-effective, and easy-to-use Bettersizer S3 Plus you can ever imagine possible.
- Measurement: Particle size and particle shape
- Particle size from 0.01µm to 3500µm
- Particle shape from 4µm to 3500µm
- Dispersion type: Wet
- Technology: Laser diffraction + Automated Imaging
- Auto Refractive Index measurement
• Measuring range:
Particle size from 0.01µm to 3500µm
Particle shape from 4µm to 3500µm
• Unique Dual Lens & Oblique Incidence Optical System(DLOIS): eliminates the fitting error of double beam system, enlarges detection angle (0.02 to 165 degree) and assures high sensitivity, resolution, and accuracy.
• Automated Imaging analysis to provide particle shape information, especially useful for coarse particles; plus the ability to correlate particle size and shape analysis.
• Auto refractive index measurement: ability to pre-determine the optical parameters of materials that will closer match the true value of the sample, enhancing the accuracy of the measurements of materials with unknown refractive index.
• Fully automatic operation minimizes workload as well as operation error.
• Measuring results of size and shape display in real time, rapidly track result changes with user-defined parameters.
Intelligent Particle Sizing Performance
Bettersizer S3 Plus defines a new era in particle sizing and shape measurement and a culmination of our years of experience excel in particle sizing and shape analysis instrumentation.
The accuracy of Bettersizer S3 Plus as verified by measurements of eight standard samples.
Detection limit test : A mixture reference standard samples of 3.1 µm and 5.1 µm nominal diameter was used to gauge the resolution of the Bettersizer S3 Plus against the industry benchmark particle sizing instrument. The mixing ratio of 1.65 was used for the test. Bettersizer S3 Plus clearly out-resolve the benchmark instrument as shown in the following graphs.